Apart from accessing your list of movies, there is the collection of some of the big hits which you can’t miss out on your Hulu streaming service.
How are you doing Hulu users? Undoubtedly, Hulu has become one of the classic players in the category of all the streaming services in the market. The exclusive chain of features and services has been the most common to provide the satisfactory streaming services to all the users around the world.
In such a high-intensity of competition, Hulu has finally grown its presence and goodwill. Apart from the features and services, one of the most promising thing about the Hulu streaming service is its classic collection of extensive content which provides the best entertainment to all the users out there.
With the summer season, the movie season on Hulu also gets turned on with the dynamic collection of big hit movies with the big earnings. But, there are chances that you might not able to watch all big movies on the large screen. In fact, there could be some of the hits skulking in your laptop or computer if you are one of the members of Hulu. Deservingly, Hulu has now become a prime destination to spot all the major hits. And that is a big improvement from the initial stages of the streaming service as the place to only find out the TV show’s latest episodes. Now, the movie library of Hulu becomes like the library of TV.
So, after searching out through the list of some blockbuster movies that were praised by the critics, we have come up with the box office data to decide which of the movies have earned the maximum money at the time of theatrical release. It can be a shocking gift for you, as there are some of the big hits waiting for you to stream them on Hulu. In the case, if you are waiting for a long time, then this is the correct time to test your quality home-theater set-up with these classic blockbusters. To stream these chart busters, all you need is a Hulu Account to manage your streaming list.
1) Ironman- The superhero action film gets started with the bang in 2008 by Marvel Cinematic Universe. The movie showcase billionaire Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr) who eventually turned out to be a saver of the world as an iron man. The movie covers the action as well as the element of wit. The movie earned $318,412,101 at the box office.
2) The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part II- The second part of the Mockingjay has shown up a direct conflict between the President Alma Colin and Katniss Everdeen. In the case, if you still haven’t watch out all the three films of hunger games, then there are chances that you miss out the tail end and if you have missed out the Mockingjay Part II, then reach out to Hulu to watch it. The movie did the business of $281, 723,902.
3) Spectre- The most recent release of classic James Bond series film, Spectre in 2015, lights up the villain organization to mark the comeback after the long absence from 44 years. Regarding collection, the movie is the second most successful Bond film after the 2012 Skyfall movie. The movie collected $200, 074, 609.
4) Mission: Impossible-Rogue Nation- The super hit franchise of Tom Cruise comeback with its fifth installment in the year 2015, which showcase Tom Cruise playing the character of an undercover Mi6 agent battling with all the odds in an intense high mission. The movie collected $195,042,377 from the box office.
5) Interstellar- The sci-fi drama movie directed under the direction of hit Batman trilogy director Christopher Nolan. The movie showcases the journey of two astronauts who are in the middle of finding out a new home for the humanity. The movie collected $188, 020, 017 at the box office.